“Crown & Bridge for Everyday Practice; Esthetics, Function & Predictability”
Presented by Paresh Shah, DMD
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at The Lodge at Deadwood; Deadwood, SD
- Learn to evaluate various restorative materials in order to select the most appropriate for each situation.
- Learn the value of great provisionals to allow diagnosis, planning and transitioning into definitive fixed restorations.
- Learn how to communicate with your lab on impressions for implant esthetics.
- Review contemporary ceramic & cementation materials and learn where and how to use each predictably and successfully.
- Review cementation materials and techniques for your fixed restorations on natural teeth and implants.
For information contact Brenda at email@example.com or 605-224-9133
Registration 2018 Winter