“A Comprehensive Review of Pediatric Dentistry for the General Practitioner and Staff”
Presented by Lance Kisby, DMD
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m (MST). at Deadwood Mountain Grand Conference Room; Deadwood, SD
Do you and your staff get agitated and start sweating when you see a pediatric patient on your schedule? Wouldn’t it be wonderful to not be so stressed out? Well, have no fear! This comprehensive review of pediatric dentistry is for you and your staff. It will make seeing children easier and more enjoyable.
· Learn the proper technique for a knee to knee exam and recognize the different criteria for a dental exam for an infant, toddler, child and teen.
· List three factors contributing to dental caries.
· Name three roles of saliva in caries prevention.
· Identify two types of eruption problems and describe their proper treatment.
· List and describe the indications and the steps for a pulpotomy vs indirect pulp cap.
· Describe two types of dental trauma and their treatment and follow up protocols.
· Describe the slot prep and two types of accepted dental materials in primary and permanent teeth.
· Give two indications for a bilateral space maintainer and the steps to doing one.
For information contact Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-224-9133
AGD 2020 Registration