The Foundation's Mission
The mission of the South Dakota Dental Foundation is to advocate for the improved oral health of South Dakota’s citizens through the education of the profession and the public and by serving those individuals and organizations having dental related needs.
South Dakota Dental Foundation
The South Dakota Dental Foundation is a nonprofit public foundation formed by interested members of the South Dakota Dental Association to benefit the general public.
The Foundation's primary areas of focus in South Dakota include:
- Elderly and disabled individuals with dental needs
- Organizations that serve individuals with dental needs
- Underserved children with orthodontic needs
- Scholarships for allied dental students
- Continuing education for dental professionals
- Prevention and education for children