Donated Dental Services
Easy for dentists. Life changing for patients.
Volunteering is easy!
- Review the patient profile in advance.
- Choose to see or decline any patient.
- Determine your own treatment plan.
- See patients in your own office.
- Never pay lab costs.
Count on your DDS Coordinator to:
- Ensure that patients will arrive on time for appointments.
- Be the liaison between your staff and the patient to facilitate everything.
- Arrange for necessary specialists and labwork to be donated, as well.
DDS is always in need of dentists and labs willing to assist. Volunteers may elect to see one or more patients per year, and treatment is always at the dentist's discretion.
Call Amy toll free at 1-866-551-8023 to let her know that you would like to help an elderly or disabled person who desperately needs comprehensive dental care they cannot afford.