Allied Dental Staff
Any dental staff member in South Dakota may become a member of the South Dakota Dental Association.
Any dental hygienist or advanced dental assistant licensed in South Dakota or any dental assistant or dental office employee who is employed in a dental office in South Dakota is eligible to become an Allied Member of the SDDA
Membership in the SDDA provides allied staff with a number of member benefits, including:
- Reduced registration rates for all continuing education courses offered by the SDDA, including annual session (to qualify for reduced rates you MUST be a member by March 1).
- A statewide network of dental professionals who share common goals and concerns.
- A subscription to Allied Staff News, a newsletter for allied staff in South Dakota.
- Reduced fees for listings on the Placement Service (on-line employment listings).
- Free use of prevention and education resources and materials from the SDDA.
- Reduced Disability Insurance rates for purchase by members.
If you have any questions about allied staff membership, please feel free to contact Tia Hertel at 605-224-9133.
To receive a copy of your SDDA Allied Staff Membership Renewal, email Tia Hertel or print an application below and submit to our office.
New Members (or renewals): Print and submit a SDDA Allied Staff Membership Application.
Annual dues for Allied Staff are $35.00.
Student Allied Membership: Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting students are now able to become Allied Staff members also.
Print and submit a SDDA Allied Student Membership Application.
Annual dues for Student Allied Staff are $35.00.